Night at the movies - Stealth

Supreme Cmdr

I'm planning on seeing this, but even I'm scare to see it after reading the reviews over at Rotten Tomatoes and Roger Eberts [hilarious] review.

By hey, its Summer!! Bring on the garbage and I'm so there!

Scriv is going to rip this one. I can just smell it.

Guest Grayfox

lol you can tell by just the trailer that this reeks of queso. but to give it a fair shot, trailer not withstanding, i also plan to go see it.

like a wigged out version of short circuit...number 5's alive... but he can carry nukes

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it this weekend and I liked it from first frame to last. It was action filled. Awesome special fx. Passable acting etc etc. Typical high adrenaline Summer popcorn movie.

I'd see it again, first chance I get.

9/10

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Stealth..

-Great Special Effects far better than i expected. practically flawless.

-Interesting twistaplot that i was not expecting.

-Some rather lame "middle" parts that were just dumb. Character building wastes of time.

-Some flawed story points. Example.. Why would these Stealths have any problem at all with a normal Fighter? or even 10 normal Fighters? Didnt make sense at all. Further they are *stealths* yet were detected far to easily through the movie at various points.

-Complete Story Breakdown.. No one is going to up and forgive a machine and be nice to it after it was responsible for the death of someone close to you.

-Followed by the end with a certain event that i think is totally silly. There was no reason for it to get ***** ** . by that point the helocopter would have been a piece of cake.

Overall.. The Amazing Fighter scenes are so well executed and impressive to watch that it makes up for the rest of the mistakes in the film.

6/10

See this in the theater or not at all.