Xbox 360 Image and Information Leak

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Yes, that kid is a travesty to our American school system. Seriously, do they actually write like that in school?

Oh, yeah, the XBox360 is over

Guess his Stepdad doesn't spend any money on his family, not a single peice of furniture in that house.

is that the intelligent generation up and coming that we have to look forward too? Meaning the user comments posted after the article, I mean... there needs to be a new law, like, children under 16 not allowed on the internet...

and another law, make them watch CNN, read educational books...

boy my kid is gonna wish he stayed in heaven

(4 months till he arrives)

Guest Grayfox

heh... ya and the thing is they dont care if they sound like a bunch of monkies trying to hump a pumpkin... they think its cool. oh well every generation has em

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

all CNN will do is corrupt you and turn you into a flaming liberal. Which now that i think of it the majority of schools are doing anyway instead of actually *teaching* them the 3 R's.

If you think that the kids spelling and talking like that is dumb,

"After a few posts of non-believes the kid then went on and posted images of his step-dad's business card and some sort of Microsoft security card.

Microsoft is aware of the issue but hasn't done anything or announced anything due to the fact that it is Sunday night / Monday morning. Here are two quotes from a Microsoft employee on the Team Xbox Forums:

"The images are real." ÔÇô Bender - TXB Forums

"it is pretty entertaining Should be an interesting Monday for the legal team at Microsoft." ÔÇô Bender - TXB Forums"

And that's what you reap when you can't whip out your belt and actually TEACH your kids.

quote:

Originally posted by Hellbinder:

all CNN will do is corrupt you and turn you into a flaming liberal. Which now that i think of it the majority of schools are doing anyway instead of actually *teaching* them the 3 R's.

What are you talking about, they ARE teaching them the 3 R's:

Religion SUCKS - Especially Christians.

Republicans Should Be Shot.

Reaganomics didn't work, Clinton really "Saved" us.

maybe he was filming him self with a digital camera, then went through it and did some captures. or a friend.

ok does anyone think that any of those user comments is posted by people over the age of 17? That would be even more worrisome...

as a parent fine, my kid will use the internet, but I'll be sure to look at everywhere he has been on the net. And ask him what his name is