Post-Game Debriefing

Matchoo

I'm guessing this is the right place to post this. I was just playing UCAWA on server 3 using a Battlecruiser MK1 and playing as a military commander. I started at Paladian station in the Procon system and immediately had a SOS coming from a disabled ship. I towed the ship to the station and dropped it off. I noticed an enemy vessel in the system so I jumped to it. I caught up to it right as it was going through the gate to Castrin. I followed it through and when I got to the other side I had 50+ red dots surrounding me . Unfortunately I had turned off my cloak right before I went through the gate. I tried to turn tail and run but I didn't get away fast enough. Game over.

I restarted and went back in as an elite force pilot with a zenstar (Re-incarnation.....gotta love it ). I jumped to the gate and went through, and by this time most of the enemy was gone. There were still 5 or 6 figher craft, but I was able to dispose of 4 of them pretty fast and the rest took off. I had a little revenge so I left the game after that, but all-in-all not too bad for my first time really playing on the MP servers. Can't wait to try it out with human teammates.

P.S. It is normal behavior in MP for the NPC players to amass an ARMADA and camp out on the other side of a gate waiting for a poor defenseless NOOB commander to fall into their trap? Cause if so next time I'm sending in a probe first and leaving my CLOAK on....

You can't use probes in MP, and yes, NPC's occasionally do that. I look forward to providing you with human opposition in the near future (that's a whole different ballgame)

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

You can't use probes in MP, and yes, NPC's occasionally do that.

No probes....I guess I'll have to re-read the manual and catch up on the multiplayer differences. And I guess I'll just make my own probes (e.g. Resnig in a shuttle )

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

LOL!! You cheating coward

Well THEY started it.....