3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

Use XBox360 controller on Windows PC

Guest Grayfox

errr for some reason when i click on the link i get a "create new topic" page for our forums... i thought it was sleep deprivation until i did it about 5 times...

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

errr for some reason when i click on the link i get a "create new topic" page for our forums... i thought it was sleep deprivation until i did it about 5 times...

So it's not just me. I just did a reboot since the computer's been on all night. But nope still a broken link.

I did see the link last night before I fell asleep and was going to comment on it now.

If I remember, the price for it was $36,000. I thought an Xbox 360 going for $12,000 was bad enough. I personally feel that everyone has lost all sense of reality.

Guest Grayfox

hmmm dunno. im used to playing games now with a keyboard and mouse. especially FPS games... just seems natural to me. the only thing i would use is a joystick for BF2 or one of my other flight sims. Sports games i play on the console. the only console peripheral i use on my PC is the PS2 USB headset... works pretty damn good when playing CS:S or BF2