Post Website URLs

I am only asking because I have visited most or all of those sites and have noticed that at least half of them aren't even running correctly or fleet personel aren't using them.

For example: If you goto the ISS Fleet website it looks like it is not even being used. The condition it is in has been like that ever since I looked into joining. That was about one week after registering on this forums.

Also Orion Fleet hasn't had much activity by it's own members making me think that maybe they have moved and no one knows it.

So like I say, if these are the updated links to the individual fleet websites then I would say that ISS and Orion are in trouble and are losing active members. This especially includes Earthcom.

So I ask again if I could get the updated links to the fleet websites.

That's fine, Captain Reed.

I personally have went through those links and found them all to be up. Now, granted, some have not been updated or may have moved to a new site. But it is up to the individual(s) running those particular sites to email the webmaster the new URLs if they've moved.

Well I wouldn't like to waste my time in placing links on the Wraith Fleet website when the websites aren't even being used. It is simply a waste of space and doesn't do Wraith Fleet any good to even have those sites on there.

So if they have moved maybe they will answer this post or they will finally decide to contact someone about it, otherwise I have no plans on messing with links to other pages.

If anything I will just put a link on the website to send people to the fleet links page on the 3000ad website.

The new ISS site is is currently about 80% finished. You can visit it at

http://iss.galcom.net

We are configuring it still and putting content together, but the look is there and the features we need are correctly installed. There are also a few links available in the links section, but beyond that we're a little spare still.