My Server Is UP

i am running a server on my box it is set to 5-6 man for now if more play i will set highet well see the turnout ill leave it up 24/7 for all timezones its called Thadius test fleet server or something to that effect feel free to join id like to se what i can handle while playing at same time also i spoke to my dedicated server sompany i can host this gamee there if i biu them and give them the digital distro so i might get that later on in a month or so pleasr all reply to this who whould like to train or just play on my server my xfire is thadiuz feel free to add me

nice server you have there, not a single packet lost in my half hour session on it (it'd be interesting to try it out with some others and see how it performs)

i am running a server on my box it is set to 5-6 man for now if more play i will set highet well see the turnout ill leave it up 24/7 for all timezones its called Thadius test fleet server or something to that effect feel free to join id like to se what i can handle while playing at same time also i spoke to my dedicated server sompany i can host this gamee there if i biu them and give them the digital distro so i might get that later on in a month or so pleasr all reply to this who whould like to train or just play on my server my xfire is thadiuz feel free to add me

When hosting a server, you need to indicate what game its for as well as the specs for the server.

Hi Thadius, welcome to 3000AD and to Wraith Fleet. Thank you for hosting UCAWA for us.

I'm currently logged into Rip's TS server. PM Ben and he'll set up an account for you.

Thank's Rip! Ben, Sho, if you or anyone sees this post before I log off, come on over and let's talk. You too, Thadius. Thanks again.