Is there more?

A_I

Hey all!

After exausting all possibilities I could think of.....from having my team with shuttles and oc's comb Stargazer to launching a probe while in the atmoshpere (to hopfully communicate with the crashed probe) I haven' t found anything that hasn't already been found.

SC....I was wondering if you would just answer this one question for me....Is there anything in BCM that hasn't been found. I'm not asking where, when, who, why...I'm just asking if there "is" more.

I'd like to know if I should persue investigating the Stargate mystery or just continue playing as usual.

Thanx...

Hello......hello....hello.....

Is the anybody out there......?

Just nod if you can here me........

Is there anyone home...?

Um...I know this is probably old news but if somebody would be so kind as to reply to the question above ...it would be cool.......

Thanx....

P.S. for anyone who gives a hoot...They call me A_I and I have a few In game pics(my avatar is one of them) at:

http://zedo.hardwar.org.uk/

I kinda have and interesting history there as I like to be "outside the box" so to speak....

wrt to your question, I have no idea :) but that is a great song.

That pulse CD set was just awesome!

Anyway, though, why are you playing BCM and not something like UCCE? Just curious. Actually GCESSE is quite a bit of fun as well, but if you really want the full BC/UC experience I would think your best best would be UCCE.

wrt to your question, I have no idea :) but that is a great song.

That pulse CD set was just awesome!

Anyway, though, why are you playing BCM and not something like UCCE? Just curious. Actually GCESSE is quite a bit of fun as well, but if you really want the full BC/UC experience I would think your best best would be UCCE.

I have to upgrade ...my pc..can't handle uc and above. Will upgrade in a bit...but for now I'm stuck with playing BCM. Soooooo does anyone know if there is anything out there other than the probe and stargazer planet.?

Thnx....