Mp Scene Still Alive?

Noxx

I wouldn't know, but I didn't see at release all that much going on with the game multiplayer wise. Personally, I'm waiting for the deal with the mini-DLC-expansion-thingy and the game, which was suppose to come out late January.

I wouldn't know, but I didn't see at release all that much going on with the game multiplayer wise. Personally, I'm waiting for the deal with the mini-DLC-expansion-thingy and the game, which was suppose to come out late January.

Is the DLC for all versions of the game? I am guessing the console and pc versions are not compatible for MP?

There was already a free DLC released and is available on the downloads page.

If you are waiting for Episode 2 - which just adds new fighters and a new scenario, you have quite a wait as we're all currently working on AAW and won't be touching anything else until it is released in the April/May time frame.