Tv - Stargate Universe

ShoHashi

well that's no fun... do they at least get to finish out the season?

Seems like Syfy is canceling several shows this year.

Yeah, they will start showing the last 10 episodes beginning in April.

SyFy has a bunch of dickhead executives thats what it is. All they do is cancel good shows even shows that are generating enough viewers they still cancel. I wish some other company would pick up SGU but it won't happen.

I've heard sanctuary is actually doing fairly well. I think it must have something to do with the steampunk/vampire/mutant vibe they have. Dovetails well with warehouse 13.

• 4 months later...

Still haven't seen it. I'ts recorded but I'm still working through the next to last one. Sad, now I'm running out of scifi shows to watch.

Well I thought the last episode sucked to be honest.

You already got the last episode? Man, i only have access to ep 16.

To be honest, i think the final episodes have an improvement over the previous ones. /sigh

@Eclipse

Same here. I'm rewatching episodes of SG-1, ill probably roll through SG Atlantis next, and watch nothing :throwcomputer:

I'll give another crack at Babylon 5, i didn't enjoy its pilot episode so i stopped watching it. But if it has so many episodes, it must've been a decent show.

I have to agree with you, Nwah. The finale was bad, prolly even worse than Stargate Atlantis, IMHO.

It almost looked like they ended it so that sometime down the road it could be potentially revived.

-Sho