Worth it?

Vadise

I have checked the new 3000ad games, like AoA, AAW, UC (original). And they display nicer graphics than BCM, but do they offer more things to do? some have Multiplayer and have different AI, but I was not pleased with UC AI changes over BCM's when I tried it at a friend's house. Shuttles take ages to land and deploy a drone, they do a spiral to the ground that is too slow.

But no matter, other than the AI changes and Multiplayer capabilities, what else do UC/UCSE/UCCE have to offer? What functions it has that BCM doesnt have? New crafts, new weapons, new locations, new actions? I am into ROAM so missions dont count.

I am asking, because it is not just buying the game, but upgrading the ram to 2gb at least (DDR1 not cheap nowdays). That's if a 1.6ghz sempron and a Geforce7300gt can handle the UC series.

You need to go the game's page and read up on all those games because nobody is going to bother to repeat any of that information. Its all there. Also, comparing BCM to any game that came after is pointless.