New Gammulan RPG Thread

You got that right! I'm in Alpha Centauri, and if you show up here, I'll take pleasure in blowing you out of the stars. And any Gammulans that tag along.

QUOTE]

I wouldnt worry Urza, they'd be dead long before you got there. We dont like uninvited guests at the Orion Fleet.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[rp]

"Cmdr Firo,

We spent the night on Otura-6 doing mining and training operations..we left Otura-6 at aprox 0045 space time, and set course for the Alidis Station. Sorry for not responding sooner but we were unable to confirm your transmition untill after we reached the station, some kind of solar activity. We are curently docked at the Alidis station selling of some cargo and taking on stores for the trip to the Alpha Centauri system. My crew is on a full stand down, but should be ready to depart and make the first jump in 4 hours. Still no word from Lord David."

"Barron Out"

[rp]

for more detailed info check my ships log

[ 12-02-2001: Message edited by: Barron Morris ]

not role play:

Ok here is my problem..Im kinda new to the game..and also im role playing real time with the game..actualy im at the station now still on stand down as I post this message

Alpha Centauri seems like quite the jurney..and I dont know if my crews ai is up to it...maybe I could like get orders to do some recon on the Alpha Cygni system to size up the Falkerie in pereperation for a Gammulan take over.

anyway just a thought...but I dont think Ill make it to Aplha Centauri In one piece...at least not yet...

[rp]

We have just returned to the Alidis Station, after performing what my chief enginer called a quick save,(he swore I would be thankfull that I did) and are waiting on Cmdr Firo to reciev our last broadcast. We are still on stand down and rotating a stand down crew.

we are also considering sending mining drones back to Otura-6, but have not decided at this time...seems this sector is full of Gammulan Raiders that are not to fond of Valkerie Military.

I thought the Gammulan Military were suposed to put a stop to that.

[rp]

[rp]

transmited to the GCV Weatherlight and the GCV - Tsunami...

"HAHAHA if you Terran fools are looking for a fair fight you wont get it from we Valkerie. You will feel our pressence soon enough, and when you do get a look at us...it will be from the heads up display of your ships escape shuttle."

"and in the words of me dear old granpapi,Govan Valkerie, put that in your pipe and smoke it"

[rp]

[rp]

Role play info...

We have been docked at the Alidis Station for the last 4 hours..Cmdr Firo has not responded to our last broadcast and still no word from Lord David. I have discused it with my crew, and we have decided to decline Cmdr Firo's proposal to go to Alpha Centauri. Instead we will leave the Alidis Station at 0600 and set course for

Otura-6 to continue mining and training operations. Along the way we will deploy deep space probes into the Alpha Cygni system to spy on the Falkerie. during our stay on Otura-6, My Tac officer and my self will be compiling a stratigic plan that involves the hostile take over of Falkerie assets in the Alpha Cygni system.

[rp]

Man this game rules

{rp}

"Sorry for the delay Barron...Fighting a few ships out here and a starstation. In our second to last broadcast I ment Alpha Canis...not Alpha Centauri...However whereever you choose to go is fine with me but it would be nice to have some backup."

"Firo out."

{/rp}

man you people can reply so quickly in 4 hours!

[rp]

"ahh Cmdr Firo tis good to hear from you.

....I ment Alpha Canis...not Alpha Centauri...!!

wow good thing I did not go..I would not have lived to know you had made the error.

We are departing for Otura-6 at 0600 as planed, due to the nature of our operations all comlinks will be down untill we are safley on the surface of Otura-6 and have established a secutity parimiter. If you speak with Lord David could you advise him of my intensions as all attempts to contact him have failed."

"that is all...Barron out"

[rp]

info....

The UCV Mary J departed the Alidis Station as planed here is a portion of the ships log:

04/05/3010 0615 [condition green]

We departed the Alidis Station and set course for Otura-6 as planed. We also deployed probe one and sent it to its first jump to Kruger it should be ariving at its destination in the Alpha Cygni system within the hour. Mining and training operations are underway. We arived at night fall planet time so mining is slow but we expect a good haul. We plan to be on Otura-6 for aprox 10 hours before we head back to the Alidis Station to cash in. The training is going well and the pilots are geting good...even the marines are deploying the drones from shuttles with pin point acuracy. One thing though..after entering the Oturan atmosphere, we started experiecncing strange burst of light all around the command craft..at first I thought we were under attack...so far we are none the worse for them..though Im keeping watchful eye..

[rp]

Screen Shot

[ 12-03-2001: Message edited by: Barron Morris ]

[rp]

Info..taken from the ships log of the UCV Mary J:

04/05/3010 1430 [condition green]

We spent the night on Otura-6 agian last night. The mining drones are full and our night time fighter training is complete. We will be departing Otura-6 for the Alidis Station within the hour. We are curently off loading the cargo from the drones, we plan to leave them behind to continue mining in order to make mining operations more productive and more eficient. The probe we luanched yesterday has reached the Alpha Cygni system, and is in orbit around LV-105. We expect to begin recieving transmisions from the probe within the next few hours. We also heard briefly from Lord David this morning, his orders were to carry on as planed untill informed otherwise. The rest of the IR Valkerie Squadron should begin ariving soon. The crews morale is high and there AI's are geting higher as well.

[rp]

Screen Shot

[rp]

Taken from the ships log of the UCV-Mary J...

04/05/3010 1530 [condition green]

We departed Otura-6 as planed, and have arived at the Alidis Station. Before seting course for Alidis, we took the Mary J on a short jump to the Otura-9 gate to fine tune the reactor. We have began to recieve transmisions from probe 1, and the data is being loged at this time. We decided not to leave the drones behind as intended, due to the high number of Gammulan Raiders in the sector. We are off loading cargo and taking on stores and expect to make a quick turnaround. Soon we will have enough credits to begin the first of many upgrades to our ship.

Departing Otura-6

Ariving Alidis

{rp}

ship log

all other info classified

After defeating a Mandorian military Zentstar in the region of Gammula, we have plotted course for the planet Kruger where we shall dock within the starstation to stock on supplies before we head off to strike the Mnadorains. Permission from Lord David has been granted but he said to not be out for long.

{/rp}

ooc note: ctrl g to take shot there in the shots folder in your bcm folder

[rp]

(broadcast to Cmdr Firo)

"Cmdr Firo, our Valkerie operatives in the Crystar sector report that you are on your way to Kruger. Maybe we could meet for a cold one on LV-184. We are still docked at the Alidis station and preparing for another mining run on Otura-6..seems we are building quite the nest egg. Before we docked here at Alidis we took the Mary J on test jump out to the Otura-9 gate. We detected some hostile Mandorian Raiders..but we cloaked and let the Valkerie Military, curently on patrol in this sector, take them out. Our leader, Z'dan Nad, has outlined rules of engagement that clearly state we are to avoid all non mission related commbat untill the LV-105 sector in the Aplha Cygni system has been secured. We are only to take action if facing a no way out situation.

I have uploaded our Mission Plan as it stands to date..feel free to read over it at your leasure. Ive only spoke with Lord David briefly, but I do think he is aware of my activity in this Quadrant. I will notify you again before we depart for Otura-6 via the deep space transmiter aray."

"that is all..Barron Out."

[rp]

[rp]

(incomnig message to Firo)

"Cmdr Firo, we have recieved your message. We have left the Alidis station and are curently on course for LV-184. We plan to stop at Otura-9 to due some surface scans and possible deploy some drones. We will also be deploying another probe into the Alpha Cygni system. While leaving the Alidis station we encountered a Terran millitary ship.

Here is a portion of the ships log high lighting the events that unfolded."

>

04/05/3010 1615 [condition green]

Shortly after departing the Alidis station, A lone Terran military Questar jumped into the system directly behind us. We had no other choice but to engage. We cloaked the ship and armed our weapons, and swung around hard. As we turned to face..we armed analog missile one and set targeting to select mode. As we completed the turn the Questar was just comming in range. We uncloaked the ship as we fired two missiles and opened up with our main guns and all 8 turrets. When the ship exploded the Terran cowards tried to flea via an escape shuttle, but they could not out run the STS-VAGRANT we sent there way. Sector secure we are off to Otura-9.

>

"That is all for now, We will contact you again when we reach Otura-9."

"Barron out"

[rp]

[ 12-04-2001: Message edited by: Barron Morris ]

Gents,

Do anyone know of a Gammulan fleet out there? I looked over the Fleets, and all I can see is Galcom fleets, one Insurgent fleet and a conglomerate of independents. After careful deliberations, I have decided that I feel more inclined to the Gammulan cause, than to any of the established organisations.

quote:

Originally posted by Count_Sessine:

Ahh, after some poking around I see there's a Gammulan fleet in the works under the aegis of Lord David I guess I'll have to file an application with him when the time comes. Doesn't look like a very popular choice though, judging from the number of members (3?).

There are more than 3 members. Right now it is around 15. If you want to be in the Gammulan Fleet, you're in.

The Gammulan website is down because Excite@home got screwed so I need to move it over to a different server.

[ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: LordDavid ]