Dark Tip - Destroy All Data

Supreme Cmdr

I think you'd probably have a lot more trouble if you ignited thermite in your house than you would from the police...

It doesn't stop burning until it wants too... and at 300┬░ Celsius, it's not like you can get close.

Although I remember reading about Thermite reactions in the *cough* Anarchist's Cookbook *cough*. I remember reading about how they used Thermite to get revenge by placing it on the hood of someone's car, and it burns all the way through the engine block to the pavement. Also they talked about "hypothetically" using it to burn open payphone cash boxes.

Of course you need like a magnesium igniter to start it anyways... like the one's you use on a blowtorch I think.

We used Thermite grenades in the military, The demonstration during grenade training was impressive. The instructor pulled the pin and set the grenade on the hood of an old jeep, Within minutes the thing had burned through the engine block and plopped to the ground as a white hot mass of burning metal. I can just see those being used on Iraqi tanks, just above the ammo magazine. BOOM!