Meet Tamara, Commander

Supreme Cmdr

Those are the girls you don't want to mess with. wink.gif

------------------

Commander Gudihl GCV-Dark Star (Wraith)

"Remember, we are trained professionals... Don't try this at home!"

Hmmm. For some reason, I always picked her as an Irish red head. She looks like the sort to pull bottle caps off with her teeth.

Whatever the case, you dont want to mess with this chick during one of her monthly's . . . . . damn.

------------------

Commander Blades

GCV - TSUNAMI Ôäó

PRIME Fleet

'For Queen and country'

ICQ#31927230

I don't know about the rest of you, but those "I am Spock" hairstyles on both of them leave something to be desired. I guess SuperCuts must have gone out of business around 2795AD. smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr Pherrett

GCV-STRATOS

[This message has been edited by Lynx Pherrett (edited 06-15-99).]

Guest RiEvEr

Mmmmm...mmmmm....

That butt could crack walnuts smile.gif

I agree on the face issue, but please - don't make her look anything like Janeway (yech!).... Fred and I will have to get this girl to drop over for tea and scones and see how she compares with our previous conquests.

As for lara - ROTFL - she's got far too high an opinion of herself. I think the fame went to her head. In her early days, when we dated, she was a nice girl... ah well *grin*

Hi, the model looks good, you all have done an excellent job. The short hairstyles are cool with me after all the crew cut is always the way to go on a military vessel.

One thing though, the uniforms. The uniforms look really good, as a matter of fact I really do like them. But just not on the Commander of the ship. Just hadn't pictured the commander of a battleship making rounds in a skin tight body suit. When I first saw the outfits I thought, interceptor pilots, especially with those gold wings coming over their shoulders. But if everyone is wearing body suites then I guess that's the fashion trend in the year 3020. smile.gif

Great work and keep them coming out. smile.gif

Karl Wolf

ECV Hammer of God

[This message has been edited by Karl Wolf (edited 06-16-99).]

Well, it's all right to see 7 of 9 in a body suit. But would you want to see Janeway in one?

Anybody...?

I didn't think so.

Personally, I doubt that at least Travis will be so thin if he's starting to go grey. But, who knows what things will be like in 3020? He may be fat...

------------------

Cmdr. Benjamin Somerset

GCV Swiftsure

TDY Wraith Fleet

ICQ 32545391

"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us."

-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Guest Ron Wallin

hehe, the body suit is a bit annoying. But I guess there is no room for those *ugly* people in the future smile.gif

It's nice to see that DS envisions the whole of GALCOM's fleet as perky shapely beautiful people smile.gif Utopia is just a step away...

Cmdr. Akira

Knowing me, I just have to say this! smile.gif

(RP)

"we ship all of the UGLY ones to the Insurgents..."

So you mean that you are joing us Insurgents?

*eviler grin*

(/RP)

That stuff I said up there was just role playing... (which means, no offence...) wink.gif

-David

[This message has been edited by LordDavid (edited 06-18-99).]

>Plastic surgery complete

Hmm... Happend to have the old pics still somewhere, SC? I forgot what she looked like the first time. What was the surgery?

I don't know. She does seem to have lost her touch over me. She isn't that mean anymore. But keep the body(suit), less than nothing wrong with that.

Rico

BTW my previous post:

>Haven't seen Lara completely yet.

Lara Croft! Kara Moran! $&|#@!$ Stupid me!

Say....there's a GBS for the base game.... how about a AMS (Avatar Modification System) for the Commander? It would be another first (I think) for BC3020AD. Allow changes in gait, posture and proportions. Minor facial modifications are probably also possible. What do you think?