New interface shots.

Supreme Cmdr

With all due respect, sir, don't make me laugh. Your Falkerian army is no match for the glorious Gammulan empire.

Anyway, let's not get too off-topic. I think it's great news that the player assets are no longer hardwired in the code. I can't wait to put my hands on BCM.

------------------

See you out there, among the stars

Cmdr Nava, GCV Nemesis (Official BC3k tester)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if the Roster image will be provided for all ships in the Logistics display (i.e. Stormcarrier Roster image for the Stormcarrier). Also, will all Military castes have access to the Stormcarrier, i.e. a Terran/Military Stormcarrier, or are they restriced to Gammulan/Military only?

------------------

Cmdr. Benjamin Somerset

GCV Swiftsure

*1st Squadron, *SIN Wing

Stationed, *Starstation Wrath

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go into harm's way." - John Paul Jones

ICQ 32545391, CST

=TDY Wraith Fleet=

Dragon - Order of the Jade Dragon

Prime Fleet Liason Officer

quote:

I was wondering if the Roster image will be provided for all ships in the Logistics display

Yes. The same image used in Roster, is the one used in Logistix, because that is the asset you are in control of. Even if it is a Humvee, which will probably need repairs (new tires, body armor, car wax etc) at some point.