Orbit To Surface Strike

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

"Its kind of like someone tossed you the keys to a starship and simply told you to "Have at it Sparky".

ROFLMAO!!! That just kills me, I just can't stop laughing!!!

And that Betateam page is really cool!!

Thanks SC!!!

[ 10-09-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

My only real problem with Pcgamer reviews is that they gave Max Payne a 90, UGH!!! It was PAYNEFULLY short as the person that posted that particular post said.

I would have given it a 60 maybe and that's giving it some leeway. BCM, would have gotten a 90, with multiplayer it would get a 99-100, and that's not just kissing up!!!

LOL

That VE thread is nothing like the other one, Lamama is about the only flamewarrior there and he is being shut down every time he pipes up, looks like he gave it up.

Me, I decided that I was not going to get involved in any of this Flamewar crap anymore. I love the game, and I like the SC, and therefore I don't need to talk to or hear from a bunch of losers who think that hiding behind an anonymous IP allows them spout a bunch of crap.

So I'm not playing anymore!!

I may post to answer questions, but the detractors will be ignored, kill button is raring to go!! LOL

quote:

...and the kiddies are out in force.

CuPoJava:

quote:

Ouch, Derek Smart's goons have COMPLETELY TAKEN OVER VE.

Abandon ship!

LOL, I'll have to get in on one of these, soon!

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

Hehe. I've just started "FlameWar-ing". You know, even cupojava says the VE Forums have been filled with BC Fans, and it seems we have the supremacy there, at least for now.

Congrats on post 900, Jaguar.

....no flames please, or it will degenerate again.

quote:

It looks even better in the printed manual. Its on its own page 76 and is properly formatted into two columns.

It sure feels good, like getting my name printed in pages of history. Thnx SC.

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

hmm Shirley is there.. "Bluffman" should be there soon.

Ahh not really gonna fight. It's boring.

What's sad is, that because you're not going to fight back, they'll say you've admitted defeat and they'll all start patting themselves on the back and kissing each others arses.

Which they're quite welcome to of course.

LOL!!, I dropped in at the dead of night and these morons knew I was there, but didn't have a clue where I was.

...after laughing myself silly, I proceeded to pick them off one by one using my BMP9 sniper rifle. It was so funny watching them fall like skittles and with varying animations. heh

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Jaguar

you see those five goons? Most don't stand a chance against just two of them, once they get their act in gear and figure out where you are. I know folks will be dying a LOT, especially those used to power-ups lying around maps etc. heh, not in this game.