Orbit To Surface Strike

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

By the Supreme Commander

Jaguar

you see those five goons? Most don't stand a chance against just two of them, once they get their act in gear and figure out where you are. I know folks will be dying a LOT, especially those used to power-ups lying around maps etc. heh, not in this game.

EVIL, just evil!! Gotta love it!! That is so cool, I need my BCM fix!!! I need it!! BAD!!!

Middle of the night? Oh my god, I have completly forgot that there's night and days in the game.

I am just continuously surprised by BCM. All of them good. I wish all the games were made in this carring way instead of being stamped out one after another and then countless bugs, frustrations and updates. SC you rule.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

If you are on the edge of a hill with a sniper they will have a hard time finding you

Yes, but you've got to find a hill first.

And they have LR12s and BMP9s too. Besides, they're probably better shots than a human player, since they adhere strictly to line-of-sight target acquisition. While you're firing blindly, those with high AI will just line up for the perfect shot and put you out of your misery. Since the BMP9 is a one-shot, one-kill weapon, go up against one of them and you'll be restarting - a lot.

quote:

Originally posted by Soback:

Middle of the night? Oh my god, I have completly forgot that there's night and days in the game.

Well, all planets/moons have different day/night cycles and length of days. So, some planets are in perpetual darkness for most of the time.

Also, the game uses your computer's clock to do time of day calculations as well.