Name your favorite ship!

Vandal

And please, a little originality here, try to play something else BESIDES the Stormcarrier, it's big, it's bad, it's got more fighters than pilots, but who really wants a *challenge* eh? eh?

Here's mine, which I have to admit was love at first sight, Questor - Heavy Cruiser. Sleek lines, scores of turrets and impressive speed and moves. Can't beat the quadruple green exhaust either!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melanie650

Right now my favorite ship is the Gammulan Stormcarrier. But the more I play with the Heavycruiser Battlecruiser MK2, the more and more I like it. It's got speed and manuverability. =) And it looks nice. Look at those Engines! WOW

Hm... Melanie and the BCRUZ MK2...... You can't beat a classic, that's true.

But I'm up for the Violon. It's got great manuverability, fast HJ transit & recharge times (for a carrier), and it's damn fast for a carrier. (Tied with BCRUZ MK3 for fastest Carrier at 1.35 km/s.) It also looks just like a mini Battlecruiser MK2, as well. The manuverability and speed of a cruiser, with the abilities of a carrier. Great ship.

Guest Melanie650

The Battlecruiser MK2 was the one in the original game? I thought it was the battlecruiser MK3 in the original.

My favorite fighter soo far is the S-Class fighter. Luv the look!

And as far as the Gammulan Stormcarrier goes. It has it's own set of limitation. I think I can get that ship to move faster if I ordered space marines to go outside and push.

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Melanie650 ]

[ 11-22-2001: Message edited by: Melanie650 ]

quote:

Originally posted by Melanie650:

And as far as the Gammulan Stormcarrier goes. It has it's own set of limitation. I think I can get that ship to move faster if I ordered space marines to go outside and push.

LOL!! Well thats something I have to try one day.

Well, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING beats the Super carrier Firestorm! Man id dump my mk2 any day for this ship! Sure its big, and slow but it can hold alot more fuel then the aestorm!

and 4 hav with 4 lav?? Go start a war!! You also have enough pilots for all of the fighter craft! You also get the crew that a storm carrier has!

40 marines?! intruders beware...

10 turrets? try and beat that!

quick main gun recharge...

a hull that beats even the stormcarrier

(we wont talk about the shields)

that AND it looks good!

quote:

Originally posted by Firehawk:

Bring it on you guys!!!! Me and my Mk. 1 shuttle will take all you guys down!!! I'll roll down the window and fling Paul Resnig at you if I have to!!

Ah dear old Paul, did he ever get fixed? Or does he still do sweeper duty on the nearest planet?

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Firestorm
. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every
Insurgent
in the region, except no substitute.

LOL!!!

carrier

Anyway, call it history, but I like my BC MK1. That craft and I have a history spanning all the way back to 1989.

cruiser

Warmonger all the way, baby!

Transport

I like the rugged look of the LR15. And it looks like a moving tanker.

fighter

I'd prefer an S-Fighter or the X22 when am not in my MK1 of course.

quote:

For Carriers I like the Violon - look at the appendix and you will see why.

Didn't I just say how manuverable it was? And it's speed!

I'd take a Violon over a Stormcarrier/Firestorm/Aestrom. Then again, if I had Fleet C&C, I'd probably take one of those Super Carriers, just because.

In other news, I just took a walk on the outside hull of a Firestorm, while in battle. Whoo!!! Extremely impressive, while watching lasers fly by.