Graphical Error

I really hate to post this but I am having a bit of a problem with UC:AWA. I'm running the newest drivers for my video card as well as the most up to date version of UC:AWA From D2D. Since I've installed the newest drivers for my graphics card I've been launching the game only to find intense graphical errors. It looks like an acid trip with random colors appearing across the screen. I've also had some strange lines appearing both in the main display and in the radar display that don't seem to be intentional. Should I roll back to the driver you're using for your Raedon 9800 PRO SC or is there a simpler answer for this question? Below are screen shots of the problem, and to recreate it all I can say is it happens every time I load the game now

This is a screen shot of the error I speak of Strange Error

Every time I play the game the error is diffrent, and only seems to appear when I face certain directios or in external view mode. It happens in new and saved games and I'm really not sure what the heck is going on.If anyone has any ideas or experience with this it would be helpful but if it is to much trouble don't worry about it. I'm sure you've got more important things to do doing ;P

I set my driver settings to highest quality with cat control center and it seems to have taken care of the problem Sorry to bother you with this useless post! Destroy me at will

LOL! Ah, give him a break, Wolferz!

At least he came back and told us he fixed his problem instead of not letting anyone know and running up everyone's blood pressure trying to figure it out for him!

-Sho

quote:

Originally posted by Serondal:

Ah ah , but I'm not a noob! I've been around since 2002 Still, noobie than thou I supose.

If you haven't experienced zero G training, you're still a noob.

There's nothing like that sudden rush of air being vented rapidly into the vacuum of the black void.

Ok, all kidding aside. Back on topic.....

What was the topic?

Oh yeah. "Loose nut behind the keyboard"

Get a knoodlin' wrench and tighten up yer belly button.