3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Serondal

Aliens Coming on Oct 14 to reveal themselves to the world

http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/

check under -> Federation of Light then read The Message. To sum it up aliens called the Federation of Light are coming on Oct 14 to show their space ship to all the world for 3 days. I certainly hope they remember to power down their PTA systems or we're all toast ^_^

Finally!!! I've been waiting for them all my life. Just glad they finally decided to show up before I died of old age.

Foolish Canadians. ^_^

They stated, according to Ms. Goodchild a well respected Aussie actor whom I've never heard of before, that they would give joy rides around the Galaxy to a select few people. If anyone deserves a joy ride in a space ship it is you mate. I can see you now, stepping onto the bridge of the flagship of this Federation of Light as they call themselves only to find Resnig standing at one of the contorl panels. You'll probably offend the aliens by running off the ship and demanding to be taken home, causing an one sided war between our race and the federation ^_^

I'm really curious as to whether or not they'll finally tell us about the galaxian probe.

Probably not, they're all knowing but even they could not pierce the mind of Derek Smart, it would drive even them to insanity to see inside there lol.

Update, they didn't come on OCt 14. I'm shocked and so is Blossom Goodchild :wtf: