New recruits wanting to join, report here

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am kinda new to this whole thing i just registered and am wondering how i can join this fleet. I am still a rookie however i am learning the controls and commands for my ship at a fast pace i believe i can give just as much to this fleet as i will learn from its men and officers.

thank you

John

Welcome to the community!

First of all you should read THIS and perform all the required operation.

Then you'll have to register in the fleets database, you'll find instruction on this HERE.

Remember that UC ownership is compulsory to join a fleet.

LOL....I was up online surfing the forums....and.....the rest his history...

"Donna baffuta, sempre piaciuta"...(woman with beard, always being liked)[or something like this...]

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Rix:

Joshuwa Rix reporting to Prime fleet.

Josh, go to the Prime Fleet forum and check in here. After that, I'll direct you to the Academy web page, where you can pick up your study materials.

If you intend to be a marine instead of a ship commander, then just wait here until Kalshion shows up to give you instructions.

Otherwise, welcome to the Fleet, cadet.

Oakey doakey, I got my UC from Ebay and im looking forward to join a fleet, Prime looks like the one for me but i'm just asking here before i get too set, Is it ever humanly possible to have a fairly decent game from my location in Australia to a fleet server in America? Im running a 512k brband that usually gives me 250ms to east coast.

I'm stuck with a 56K dial up connection that don't go faster than 45K.....and I have no problem in MP.... I think you can made it safe...

quote:

Originally posted by Krill:

Ok im waiting for response from the recruiting officer.....

Things are pretty much at a standstill until the Prime Fleet website is back up.

Think of it this way: all the doors to the Academy building are locked and the commandant doesn't have the key.

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

quote:

Originally posted by Krill:

Ok im waiting for response from the recruiting officer.....

Things are pretty much at a standstill until the Prime Fleet website is back up.

Think of it this way: all the doors to the Academy building are locked and the commandant doesn't have the key.

No change since the above post was ... posted.

quote:

Originally posted by Com. Lille:

Hello im interested in joining prime please give me details!

First I suggest you to fix your sig af for forums specifics, second you have posted the same in the ISS section of the forum.....what fleet do you want to join?