Ideas of our pics in BCM Multi

Commander Jamont

I would be cool if our pics could be made by someone who has good photoshop experience he could make all ours pics , with the shoulders on it that would have the following on it our iss sign a stripe or star for our rank and the a sig for the wing there in maybe this is to hard to do but and idea though ?

------------------

Commander Nick Jamont

GCV Prophecy IV, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Intel & Espionage Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

"silence is gold"

Thanks, Daniel- even more work for me smile.gif. I'm not fully caught up yet (haven't had time to look at all the new screenshots since I left)

And if you want me to do that (and I have time to do it) you'll have to be a bit more specific about what you want, 'cos I don't know what all the rank markings and uniforms are supposed to look like. Also, I'd like to know where I'm wanted in ISS. I registered in the Defence Wing, because I was in a hurry when I did it, but I was in CIOPS before. Seing as most of my RP's have been in Empirian/Vesperon space I kinda had a hankerin' towards the Centauri flight group, since anyone can be called upon for CIOPS duty at any time, but if there's some important position I'm suited for that I've overlooked, then please let me know.

Later,

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Awaiting Assignment- ISS Fleet

email:[email protected]

Ben,

If you are going to be staying in the Defense Wing then let me know and I'll update the mzbeta website with your details.

------------------

Commander Josh Dilvorn

GCV Conquest, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

Defense Wing Home

"Honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"