ISS Meeting

Commander Jamont

People

Lets have a meeting to discuss the future of the iss fleet.

I still think its to slow , its no fun anymore nobody replys and stuff i requested the old files from our page to make a new one , and still no answer

Come on!!

------------------

Commander Nick Jamont

GCV Prophecy IV, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Intel & Espionage Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

"silence is gold"

External Beta Tester

Battlecruiser Millennium

Likely on a sunday , and we need to get everybodys country time ...

still if everybody who is willing to meet post here first thank you ..

------------------

Commander Nick Jamont

"silence is gold"

External Beta Tester

Battlecruiser Millennium

Well, until I get a phone line in my flat I'm restricted to just checking the boards every so often. frown.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Centauri Flight Group Leader, Defence Wing - ISS Fleet

email:[email protected]

"honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

I am sorry for my absence also. I have been very busy with my work and going on business trips. I hope that you all can understand. I have been very busy helping my father who has had a stroke and is partially paralyzed so he needs caring for and my mother can't always help. I try to check in when I get a chance. Post your questions here or things to discuss, for all to answer, but please email me at [email protected] when for a quicker responce from me than posting them here.

Once again sorry for my tardiness in getting some things done. I hope you all understand. Hopefully soon, I will be able to retake the duties over and get things cranking again.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS HQ (Saturn)

Fleet Commander - ISS Fleet/CIOPS

ISS / CIOPS Fleet Home Page

Cmdr. Ristar

We all understand... we wish you good luck and your family to.

Meanwhile is it possible that i can maybe for a while when you get back fill your position in meaning getting members , and building the fleet back up?

i await your response.

Greetz

------------------

Commander Nick Jamont

"silence is gold"

External Beta Tester

Battlecruiser Millennium

Guest Shaun Batterbee

Hey all, I'm pretty new to this group but hell, Im sure a BC fan.

cwm35.gif

I think this meeting would be great, but its going to be fun to organise! So if any ones got a segested time, lets have it. We will have to work it from there.

cwm26.gif

Well, I seem to have broken the last thread - I can't edit my message or anything.

Okay peoples, listen up!

I need each person who wants to remain a member of the ISS to drop me a line and let me know at [email protected]. Jeehun, Alun, Ben Zwycky, Jamont and the old crew are of course exempted because I know they're not leaving us any time soon...*grin*. You should also register on the fleet db if at ALL possible (you'll see why when you see the project I'm working on).

Also, I need to know if we still have a Galcom IRC channel. Anyone know? And if so, what's the channel called and on which server?

Things I want you all to think about...

The look of the fleet. Are you happy with the logo? We need a motto, any suggestions? Are you all happy with the name? ISS / In-System Support?

Yes, I'm back. I don't know for how long, and I can't be on here regularly, but I'm working behind the scenes to try and revive this fleet because I'd hate to see it die when BC:M came out - and believe me, I can see that happening.

Look forward to hearing from you all.

DeSylva

Dysylva if been trying to get live back in the fleet for over 1 month know , good luck with it.

Im sticking around thats for sure.

------------------

Commander Nick Jamont

"silence is gold"

External Beta Tester

Battlecruiser Millennium

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Morgan

hello all,

nice to see commander desylva around. sorry i have been gone so long. cmdr jamont, did you ever get my messages on why i have been absent? not dead yet, just feel like it lately. but am hoping to get more active here soon. still wrapping a few loose ends up. cmdr jamont or whoever can look it up........am i still on the db list for the fleet?? hope to see you all soon!!!

Can I please get a TIME ZONE, COUNTRY of origin (nearest city if possible too please, especially for the Americans) and DAYS and TIMES WHEN YOU ARE USUALLY ONLINE from all ISS commanders? This will help in coordinating meetings.

DeSylva out.

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: DeSylva ]

Hey all! I've been gone a while, but I might have a little more time on my hands soon. My dad just had surgery on his spine, and is going through rehab. I'm a little short for time, cause I have lots going on.

My time zone is -5 GMT and I'm in Fayetteville, North Carolina, nearest big city is Raleigh, about an hour and a half north of here.

Guest Morgan

hello all,

i am in central time zone, MN. don't the GMT for that but hopefully you can figure it from there. i am usually on on the weekends from 10pm my time on.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to appologize for my delay in getting online. I have been in Europe alot on buisness, so I am glad that DeSylva is back to take care of things in my absence. I hope that I can get back into the swing of things now that I am finished with some commitments.