Official Resignation

aramike

As of today, I resign as head of Spectre Fleet and forgo any membership with the Insurgency.

The obvious fact is, I just don't have time to be a part of it any longer. It's been a great time, with a lot of awesome memories and wonderful friends.

Gallion is now in charge.

Mike, I am sorry to see you go. Well, incase I don't see you around anymore, I bid you good times on this continuing journey we call....Life.

[rp]

Great, now I can't tow his charred remains of a ship back to Orion HQ, with him in my brig. Ohh well, who's next on the list..... [/rp]

[ 05-23-2002, 06:12: Message edited by: Greg Miller ]

Guest Remo Williams

Oh no this isn't cool!! I hope you will be able to return and visit with us from time to time? I sure hate to see this happen. We didn't even get the chance to take a few pop shots at each other in MP yet.

quote:

As of today, I resign as head of Spectre Fleet and forgo any membership with the Insurgency.

I'm very sorry to hear this, Aramike. You've been a great friend. You will always have a place in Bishamon Fleet as well as the Insurgency no matter what you say.

Message received and understood Mike. I of all people understand what's going on here. 'Come back when you can.

Gallion, You are now promoted to Fleet Commander, Spectre Fleet. Pick your second in command and get to work. If I understand you correctly, you will be on "Holiday" for a short period as well so pick your second in a hurry and get him up to speed.

God Save the Insurgency!

Acknowledged. Thank you sir.

Oh and try to sta our of trouble... I would hate to have to send an evac... explaining these things to the locals can be so time consuming.

[ 05-27-2002, 11:32: Message edited by: Eclipse ]

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back.

Thanks for holding the fort down for me Eclipse whilst I was away.

You get to keep the reins a few day longer. I'm in the process of moving and will lose my net connection come the morn.

TTFN

• 4 weeks later...