campaign help!

budz

this is driving me nuts lol. i've been trying to do the ter/mil campaign for weeks. for awhile i couldn't get any further than the 3rd mission without suddenly having my exp drop to -4000. finally i get through that..think i just got lucky and now i'm stuck on the next mission.

it's the one where you are to go to Eori, meet up with GSV-Vagabond along the way and have someone beam over to ya. well i get that guy..i get to Eori. The first set of marines heads over to the station and docks, the stations systems go down and then i wait and i wait and everytime it says station not taken over. According to the commlink i'm just supposed to show up and keep out enemies and i do that but no matter what the GSV-Vagabond never finishes taking over the staion, anyone know why? or what i'm supposed to do to help?

i'm not suppoesed to attack it.. so i can't bring it's sheilds and stuff down far enough for the sos to show up so i can take it myself so it's gotta be the Vagabond that does it.. but for some reason it doesn't

You have to be Real careful when blasting the station.....wait til armor gets down to the low hundreds, turn PTA off and take the main guns down to 10%....then space out your shots...wait for the SOS signal...then Dock with the Zerin Station

That's how I did it anyway...hope that helps