Insurgent attacked by raiders

Wolfheart

Is it normal to be attacked by blue or sometimes even green targets.Last day I was playing ter/ins

and got attacked by ???/rai which were blue in tacscan.And in fact when I was playing efp career

I remember being attacked by a green target(IIRC it was a raider too).When I ran to the nearest ins station the station fired at my pursuers(so it recognized them as enemy )

So why did those raiders attack me when we were supposed to be neutral(or allies ) and why the station can identify them as enemy while my tacscan says they're neutral.

P.s I saw them firing at me via external camera,

so It wasnt a cloaked ship.

Next time, please create a thread with a descriptive subject or it will be deleted.

[ 07-15-2004, 05:26 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Raiders will attack anything.

So just keep an eye out for them Neutral (Blue), Friendly (Green) or even Hostile (Red) shoot them on sight.

Remember you just can't trust a Raider.

Also watch out for "Neutral" S Stations and docking at Neutral or Friendly S Station if the is a Hostile S Station in the same zone.

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

Have you incedentally fired to that craft?

A friend can become an enemy if fired upon....

Im %90 sure They fired on me first(but anything might happen in the chaos of battle of course)

quote:

If only the PTA system(and insurgent command as they penalize me for killing allies-raider or not-) knew that too

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Pugwash:

Raiders will attack anything.

So just keep an eye out for them Neutral (Blue), Friendly (Green) or even Hostile (Red) shoot them on sight.

Well you can't very well blame us. Hell, even the jump gates and worm-holes are red to us!

Funny thing is, I've also been attacked by raiders (green), while I was playing as a raider!

Raiders get attacked by military, mercs, assassins, criminals, and even by other raiders, so you can't blame us for being a little trigger happy.

• 2 weeks later...