Having trouble killing off system engineers

Michael Nelms

Running BCMG 1.01.06 and trying to ditch some low AI system engineers so I can recruit some that will at least be above 10 AI. If I drop even one down into an enemy base to be killed and then dock with any space station I crash to the desktop when I click login.

So when something hurts don't do it, I'll work around it. Just looking for a tip on how to get rid of them and recruit new ones or has anyone even had this problem? I've even gone so far as to start a new game, reinstall, patch, etc. I transporter one guy down and dock and still crash on login. Saving the game and reloading seems to just prevent you from ever using login again.

Complete details avaliable if you need to reproduce this however it's pretty self explanatory.

Done though it didn't make a difference (but it is nice to keep stuff current usually) since I can log in many times after doing anything even killing everyone but the tacops officer and my AE (medical officer auto clones). I'm at a loss here, just renamed the dreamcatcher dir and reinstalled the whole thing again after running the uninstall to start fresh and started a new profile. It's something to do with the system engineers for sure.

Guest Remo Williams

Test results are not posted in tech support whether there confirmed or negative unless permission is granted by 3000AD.

Watch the VCF if you want to follow a possible issue.

Guest Remo Williams

This issue was confirmed by a couple testers and has been addressed by 3000AD as you can see here in the BCMG VCF. More than likely a v1.00.7 patch will be release at some point in the future that will fix this issue.

This issue was also present in UC prior to the v2.00.12 patch which fixed the problem in UC.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Black Phoenix so it could be confirmed.