Forum Admins And Moderators Meeting

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Attention all 3000AD forum Administrators and Moderators!

I've received authorization from 3000AD INC. to hold a meeting on Saturday the 11th at 19:00hrs GMT.

The topic of discussion will be the state of a few of the forums here in our community. The meeting will take place in teamspeak so if you don't have the TS client software you can download it here. Some of you may not have a microphone to use your voice to communicate during the meeting, and thatÔÇÖs ok as long as you have PC speakers which IÔÇÖm sure you all have. You can still hear whatÔÇÖs being said then contribute to the discussion through the text interface at the bottom of the client window.

All forum staff please post to this topic if you will or will not be able to attend. If you post to this topic and your not part of the forum staff your post will be deleted, no exceptions.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

I don't see any problems with the 11th, provided I'm still forum staff

You're forum Staff as far as I know.

I don't think I can attend. I'll be out to a dinner with my former work colleagues. Sorry.

However I'm the newest mod so anything you older and more experienced member will decide will be good to me.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

You guys can do this via the 3kchat mailing list as well you know.

Also, most of the older folks (with tenure) in the Beta, are forum staff AFAIK.

Great idea, I'll start sending PM's to all forum Staff ASAP so they can be added to the list.

Sorry, I can't attend this Saturday. Let me know what is decided. IMO, it would be nice to have Forum Staff meetings like this periodically, perhaps quarterly.

Guest Remo Williams

No problem Ben I found out today I have to work a half day tomorrow so I'll be late to the meeting myself by about an hour. The Prime Fleet TS server will be up though at the scheduled time. If I miss everyone I'll send my thoughts on this subject to the mailing list for comment.