Websites going down

I know the Prime Fleet forum and website are down right now

But they where up earlier today and throughout the week (I should know, I've posted several time's)

But, as for the other sites, I can't answer that as I havn't been on ISS or Galcom.net

Might be internet interference.. happen's all the time, the internet isn't exactly perfect

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

The sites will be going down again this Friday. I'm in the process of moving and I will wait until the last minute to bring down the server. It will be about two weeks maybe sooner until the net connection is restored at my new residence.

Please download anything that you need before Friday. Once this move is over I have no intentions of moving or bring the server down again for a long time. Please be patient while its down I know the ISS fleet is in the middle of getting their site work done I apologies once the server back up you guys will have no more interruptions in your service.

Remember Friday the 1st will be the last day you can access the Prime fleet forums for about two weeks so if there is any info you need get it now don't wait until the last minute.

Remo Out!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

I just finished buying web hosting for the following domains.

primefleet.com

galcom.net

ISS.galcom.net

As soon as the DNS propagates through the net they will go live. I'm in the process of transferring all the content for all three domains to their new host.

Once they go live I'll pm the guys over at ISS their control panel access info so they can make any changes need so their site works with the new host. There are some drawbacks with using a host rather than hosting the sites myself. Here are a few of the limits.

50MB of storage

1GB of bandwidth

10 pop mail accounts

The bonus is no more down time.

The main thing for me though is no more hassles with the problems that pop-up from hosting and more time for MP related issues.