PC Games Going All Digital in 2011

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/PC-Gaming...Steam,9452.html

Last time I shopped in an EBGames, I saw the tiny shelf where the 10 pc games there was in the store.

Been all buying my pc games on Impusle or Steam since le middle of last year. Found some little fun games not very expensive on Impulse.

Yea.. sad isn't it?

Yes, you heard me. I do NOT agree with digital downloads of games, at all, not since a friend of mine lost his steam account to a bug in their servers and they wouldn't reimburse him. For that reason, I prefer a hard-copy thank you :)

The fact to me it's that for some games and franchise I like the old feeling of having the box with all stuffs on my shelf.... figure that I have the metal box with all the goodies of Silent Hunter 4 collectors edition.... and nothing is different in game, only a bunch of mostly useless things that boost that nostalgic feel. LOL!

I still prefer the hard copy but with limited online activations and the like, digital downloads, especially through steam, are far better. My format of choice is the old CD or DVD with a serial code to install because I know I can come back ten years later to install the game and likely be able to get it running.

Yup.... I did not check if you can do a hard copy from games bought on Steam..... that would be nice. I'm now playin again Armored Fist 3 when I get 10 minutes free.....and I guess that game won't be around for much time.