Website done - opinions please

Emmett.hendrick

Guest Grayfox

very nice. i like the way the menus expand when you run the mouse over them. was that done in flash too??? just curious, cause im learning to use flash as well. very well put together site tho

quote:

Originally posted by Grayfox:

very nice. i like the way the menus expand when you run the mouse over them. was that done in flash too??? just curious, cause im learning to use flash as well. very well put together site tho

Yea the whole site was done in flash including the button menus didn't see the reason to use any static HTML pages(I think there boring)

quote:

Originally posted by Menchise:

Hey! HTML rules!

HTML is good an easy to use but I hate static pages as I go on and learn more I plan on upgrading the current site so that it never sits still - so something is permanently going on on screen to keep the viewer entertained!(all I got to worry about is the size of the damn file then )

[ 02-08-2002, 09:58: Message edited by: Emmett.hendrick ]

Hey, HTML r0x0rz!

I like your idea of an all-flash site, though. No new windows = no more angelfire popups! (Except the first one.)

It's very well done. I suck at Flash, though, so I'm sticking with combination HTML/Javascript powered site with a kick of Flash once in a while.

But I'm too lazy or busy to code whenever I'm on the computer.

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

very nice page. i'm gonig to do my page on flash too(just trying to figure out how).

Let me help you

First, you need a flash editor

Then you press start/programs...

Nah In fact I know how do to flash, but nothing special... I made a little animation, about 30 seconds, pretty plain but I had time to lose that day