Roll Call

Supreme Cmdr

• 5 weeks later...

Here, and DNA submitted to database for verification.

Any time for practicing our religion Sunday. I have a reputation to defend now, so need some more practice!

If I should bring dishonor to the Fleet I may have to volunteer for even more suicide missions

That's Omega, I've been PM'ing him, he says he's ready to be active again and he's registered at iss.galcom.net. Give him level 1 clearance, would you?

I'm working on someone else, too. We'll see how that turns out.

We're playing usually on Saturday mornings or Sunday afternoons. The fleet league is between seasons at the moment, but we probably could/should get in a practice before the season begins again.

Hmm... 'scuse me, I have to attend to something now....

• 2 months later...

OK, I have initiated a new roll call in the fleet database. Everyone go and respond there, and if you haven't yet, go and post in our training thread what times you are available on-line for training and/or matches.

Hey Ben,

I answered the call, and last night Krasus and I spent some time doing maneuvers, it was a lot of fun, and when I get a chance, I'm going to post some screens in the AAR section here.

Last I knew, we were talking about meeting on Sundays. Also, I applied as a Gammulan to the Patrol fleet, but no one's approved my app, so what's going on?

Oh, and don't forget to send me a report on what you worked on

I'll be back home on Wednesday evening, and be able to join you guys in mp next weekend.

We didn't train on tactics so much as just poking around having fun. We did however simulate an attack on a planetary base, and I spent some time with Krasus working on what targets to hit on a base in what order to be most efficient. It's also related to the stuff that's going to be part of our final exam for the tutorials we're working on.

At any rate, a good time was had by all, and we also spent some time doing a patrol route around Eluria. Screenshots when I get a moment, I'm also putting up something new at the ISS site.

It happens, glad to have you back Damier. Get caught up on fleet happenings, practice times, and get yourself registered at our official site. We have a number of new features there including the fleet reference (contains information on our units, commanders, history, training tutorials) and the new CIOPS archive (contains planet information and a command craft reference).

Also, check your PM, I sent you some other stuff already--we need to get you cleared and into the training rotation for ISS fleet's MP season.

You're rejoining a champion team, it's a good time to get back in.

That it is, make sure you post in our training thread the times of the week you are available to meet up, and we can see about arranging some sessions for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

For those of you who didn't receive the email from the fleet database (if you didn't, update your profile!) a new roll call was issued at the start of the year. THose who don't respond by the end of the month will be removed from the fleet database.

Report in!

• 2 weeks later...

All ISS members that failed to respond to the roll call have been removed from the fleet database (two-thirds of our listed members :) ) but they will be welcome to reapply should they become active again.

As you were,

• 7 months later...

Is the fleet still alive? I know I've not answered a roll call in forever and I know I've been removed. Just wondering if there is even a fleet to come back to since the website seems to be down :D

-Edited Days and Days Later- Uh actually I don't think I was ever IN this fleet to begin with O.o Man my memory is bad, I think I was in the insurgent fleet. Just ignore me, as was already being done lol.