Have a pipe dream??

Supreme Cmdr

Well then, post in this thread; which seems to have been created specifically for that purpose.

Me? I'm watching that thread because I like to watch myself laugh (as depicted by my monitor reflection).

Anyway, I'm going to be publishing the BCM XP1 feature list in the coming week.

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

There is nothing more that bcm needs. Pipe dream indeed...

There are no complaints or wishes about what you left out. Posts in this thread will be about how much larger the game can get.

How much more in time and computer power is needed to add more cruisers and carriors? How fesible is it to add a new line of ships (i.e. a size class larger then carriors).

What hurdles seround the problem of having npc ship subsystems configured the same as pc ships? How much more in cpu speed, memory size, and other recourses would be needed to make npc ships have the same system configuration and damage responce as pc ships?

BCM already uses a huge amount of recources. Would these changes double the required specs of the end user? Triple? Take another year of developement?

What more could BCTC and BCO offer? Any clue what you would do after those titles?

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: antaren4279 ]

Until we can all build holodecks and every person has an AI assisted universal game builder (ala the holodeck computer), there will ALWAYS be pipedreams.

Give me any creative work, and I'll give you a wishlist of at least 100 items. Yes, I know its utterly infeasable to include all of them, but its still fun making those wish lists.