Commonly used repair items

Annihilator

What are some commenly used repair items besides minerals, tools, droids, and FC/SC/OC repair kits? I just sold my spare parts to finish upgrading my Firestorm, and now I have enough money to buy the spare parts back.

Don't worry and stick in system with friendly startstation for some time.... you can always repair your ship there until you raise some funds to buy spare parts for a trip....

quote:

Originally posted by Freyar:

So repairs on Starbases are free?

Repairs at Starstations are free, so long as they are the same race/caste as you, or an allied race/caste. If they're not, they will charge you for the parts.

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

Don't worry and stick in system with friendly startstation for some time.... you can always repair your ship there until you raise some funds to buy spare parts for a trip....

I know, but say im in hostile territory, and my nucelar reactor is leaking radiation, or my fighter bays are damaged, and I don't want to go back for repairs?

BTW, I forgot to tell you, but I fly around in a Firestorm, so I need parts for the fighter bays, chargers, etc...

I was using an AESTROM back in BCMG but switched to a FIRESTORM in UC so I know what you're talking about.... the more system you have, more will be damaged....

The only point I was saying is that I don't venture deep in enemy territory without an adequate supply....

• 4 weeks later...

I have been all over the galaxy, just seeing what's there. Does the starstation tell you how much the repairs are or do they just take it from your finances? Asking because I repaired a FC and loaded some missles, an amount was deducted, but I was never given a price, like when you trade.

If they do charge you for parts or repairs is it stated like in the bc3k game?

• 2 weeks later...