getting off a planet

Deathdealer

• 2 weeks later...

One of the reasons you might not be able to get out is if your assest is too baldy damaged. The solution to this(if on a friendly plaent) is search for a planatery base and make repairs then got like 10-25 degrees and afterburner after you get like halfway up

• 4 weeks later...

In general, posting any quote, or knowledge gained from the manual is close to a ban, if not a ban outright. So, make sure to pull out your manual (assuming you got this legally. Philly, Nikulturny, and Deathdealer, read this thread immediatly so that you do not get banned.

I know, I might need glasses. I'm probably making myself look like the biggest idiot from Philly all the way to Wraith.

I looked on the little command sheet and I still can't find this fantastic afterburner which seems to be the big secret to egressing a planet. I know "W" is the thrust key, but that only get's me so high. "F" in VTOL mode also doesn't get me high enough. I am certain that I'm missing something crucial.

Sorry all.

On the bright side, I'm getting pretty good at "slug-festing" with other capital ships and fighters. I think I'll be ready for online play pretty soon.

Thanks again,

Britt.

Uh oh! Okay, I just read the above-replies about posting things like that. Consider the above-post an accidental transgression. I'll be more careful from now on.

But I STILL can't find the afterburner key. I can only assume I'm going to have to start pressing random buttons until I somehow get off the planet. Not a bad strategy, though, I should say. There was a game once in which I experimented switching weapons and found a very interesting "suicide" key. One HAS to love those little subtleties.

Sorry again

Britt.

Maybe you can't find the afterburner key, because there is none. You can accelerate with W key to get highest speed and that's it, it's not afterburner key.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Papi:

Maybe you can't find the afterburner key, because there is none. You can accelerate with W key to get highest speed and that's it, it's not afterburner key.

LOL! Papi now you ruined all my fun!

Isn't all this IN the manual AND the tutorial? Yep, it sure easy. So why then DO we have a topic about this crap?

And mods/admins, WHY is this person still posting - and everyone responding - without his info in his sig and which will let us know that he is a legit owner.

I should revoke the posting rights of EVERYONE in this thread. Yes, that would include you too Remo. You know the drill. NO EXCEPTIONS. But, I'm not going to do this. Let this be a warning.