RunAwayScientist

Not bad Runaway, not bad at all.

Ya need a new mic though, and it sounds like you were using ventrilo or something in the background. I have my reservation's about using that.. software.. in relation to recording sound from it, but I'll hold off since this isn't the thread for it.

Either way, I look forward to seeing yer next one =)

This is a great idea. hopefully once people see this on Youtube and try the demo they'll get hooked on it and end up buying UC:CE :D Keep on going mate. You know what would be awsome, if you did the entire tutorial that comes with the game and put it up on youtube just so people can see what all you can do and how easy it is if you just try. Also it would be sweat just to put up a video of you exploring the galaxy in a shuttle craft or something, I know the first time I saw Jupiter in UC it took my breath away it was so beautiful. Same deal the first time I saw a CC land next to a base, the scale in the game would really play well on youtube. Make your own channel ect, I'm sure you've already thought of this I'm just bored and trying to give ya some ideas on how to be the next big YouTube star ^_^ Alas I'm afriad to do that you'll have to slap someone in the face whilst playing UC to get any attention.

Sounds interesting. I think that MI marine mission where you have to evade death with you and two buddies after being shot down would be a good mission to show off ground combat. It is really easy once you realize you don't have to see anything to kill it, just dial it up on your radar and poof ^_ ^ Also it ends when you getting a gun ship so that might work out for the pilot section since all vechiles work pretty much the same. Though a dedicated space/fighter combat tutorial might be useful as well. Flying a fighter has its own risks/rewards. For example a gun ship has no jammer, at least not that I've seen, while proper use of a jammer in a fighter can save your life 9 times out of 10.

Also could do a trading tutorial and tac ops tutorial that shows you how to deploy shuttle craft and transport people down :D Power allocation tutorial. You could be doing these videos for a while lol. (sorry if I suggested anything you already did in your first tutorial, I havn't been able to watch it as youtube is blocked at work and I don't have any internets at home heh)

-edit- I finally got to see it. First of all WOW the graphics in SE are so much better than in AWA, the still pictures just don't do it justice so thanks for showing me that first of all. Secondly very well done, I like the intro, shows just how much you can get into the game. Very well done all around, I can't wait to see the next installment; )

It seems like doing something like this would take a lot of work to get it just right. The opening alone must have taken a lot of planning and editting to make it seem so realistic ^_^ I'm pretty sure that sound of the shuttle being launched isn't normally part of the game for example lol. I can't wait to see your next video, gl on it.