Engstrom in UC:CE?

Serondal

Any chance we'll ever see this awsome Enstrom class carrier in UC:CE? : ) Man the graphics for Echo Squad are so intense looking. I imagine there is no way that would ever fly with UC:CE because there is so much more to it , it would probably destroy a computer to have graphics like that whilst also running all the stuff in the back ground :P

-crys- I figured you would say that, oh well :P I guess I'll just have to pick up ES if I want to experience that bad ass carrier in person. Regardless well done on the design of that thing mate, it is truely unique!

I'm well aware of that ^_^ But if I want to see it in action at all I'm going to have to play ES. That class of carrier looks so cool. How big is it? It is hard to tell from the screen shots but it looks about the size of a sunflash or some similiar small cruiser but I could be wrong.

I was actaully going to try it out but I had to choose between downloading the UC free game or the ES Demo last time I had access to a computer. I've got a usb memory stick thingy that could only hold on or the other. Since I wanted the appendix from UC I had to go with that ;) Next time I'm at my parents house (This weekend) I'll go ahead and download the demo. I'm wanting to see the 3d cockpit in action and the graphics just look fantastic ^_^