Identifying enemy (and friendly) players

shooby

From what we have been told this game is going to be VERY large. Nightbridge by itself I believe is 2x3km. If this is the case then how hard will it be to identify enemy players from far away. If some guy is sniping you from a mile away it will be VERY hard to track his exact position down. So my question is, will there be markers like say in battlefield BC2 or are you just gonna have to rely on eyesight to find people?

From what we have been told this game is going to be VERY large. Nightbridge by itself I believe is 2x3km. If this is the case then how hard will it be to identify enemy players from far away. If some guy is sniping you from a mile away it will be VERY hard to track his exact position down. So my question is, will there be markers like say in battlefield BC2 or are you just gonna have to rely on eyesight to find people?

There will be markers up to a certain distance. Beyond that distance, you either have to rely on eyesight or Tactical Warning System (TWS) inventory item (yes, you have to buy it) which immediately gives you the direction/location that a shot (that hit you) came from.

If some guy is sniping you from a mile away, you won't stand a prayer of a chance. Which is why you shouldn't be standing around gazing at the scenery.

Who stays in a open field these days anyway..... ( oh yeah newbies and rushers...) either way take cover and get them from behind full stealth ftw!

Either way how is the HUD (Heads Up Display) Derek :)?

There will be markers up to a certain distance. Beyond that distance, you either have to rely on eyesight or Tactical Warning System (TWS) inventory item (yes, you have to buy it) which immediately gives you the direction/location that a shot (that hit you) came from.

If some guy is sniping you from a mile away, you won't stand a prayer of a chance. Which is why you shouldn't be standing around gazing at the scenery.

good because I always hated how in battlefield people would just spam the mark button to find people who were like so far away you could barely see them with a sniper scope.